Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am NOT a bad mom!

For whoever is reporting me to social services, you NEED to stop NOW!

I am a single mom who works hard to provide for my kids with no help whatsoever from their dads. I sacrifice a lot to give them what they need and give them their occasional wants. I don't beat my kids. I don't do drugs, I never drink around them. They are always with people that I know I can trust more than anyone else in this world.

Social worker stopped by my place today to follow up with a report that was filed either yesterday or today. I have been putting relaxer on my daughters hair to make it more manageable. This last time, I got it too close to her forehead/scalp and it left sores on her forehead and the back of her neck. Not to mention she has eczema so bad that it looks like she isn't given a bath as often as she is. Her daycare provider had JUST asked about these sores yesterday. So something tells me it isn't the head teacher because we had this conversation yesterday afternoon.

The other reports were in regards to her skin, which I stated the reasons why. I have spent 100s of dollars on lotions trying to find one that worked. Another report was because she had food particles in her hair. But, I call BS on that one because the food particles could of easily come from school just as easily it could of come from home. She's never had unexplained bruises, injuries, or anything else. So why are they feeling the need to start "harassing" me now? Why don't they go to the families who have kids that endure hours of abuse. Every day at work I see parents wailing on their kids out in public. I can only imagine what they have to deal with behind closed doors.

I guess this is a GREAT way to ring in the new year. I won't rest until I find out who it is. And when I find out who is filing these bogus reports, they will regret screwing me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment